Saturday, November 14, 2009

Naruto postcards and stamps

Naruto postage stamps were released on October 23, 2009 in Japan. You can view all the stamps on Japan's Postal Service website. Only 10 characters are used for the stamps, and... I personally only care for about 6 of those characters. I'm going to try and collect those characters at least, but I wouldn't mind having them all.

Anyway, I found out about the stamps from a Japanese user on the Postcrossing forum. We did a trade and these are the postcards & stamps she sent me:

Hinata postcard with Naruto stamp.

Sakura postcard with Sakura & Sasuke stamps,
including special Naruto cancelation.


I received both on November 5, 2009. I was so excited when I got them because it's NaruHina & SasuSaku-related to me! XD I did another trade with her the other day, and I asked for the Yondaime stamp. Whenever I receive it, I plan on posting it. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment