Monday, December 28, 2009

XMAS

Haven't posted in awhile! x_x Naruto hasn't been interesting these past few weeks. I'm not sure if Sakura will even get the chance to confront or see Sasuke. Naruto's passed out, and I'm hoping they'll take him back to Konoha. But even if they do go back to Konoha, I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't see Hinata. :( Anyway, I bought some Naruto merchandise for my sisters as a Christmas present:


lol SasuSaku!

Those are spinning tops. I bought 'em at a store that sells everything for just $1! Good deal, eh? XD I wish there was one of Hinata! That would have been nice.



I got that bookshelf for Christmas. I really needed it! :} It's pretty empty so far, but I'm hoping to buy more books when I get the money. I also got Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl. I haven't read it yet (but I can't wait to) because I had to finish two books that I checked out from the library. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater and Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins. Shiver is the first book in The Wolves of Mercy Falls series. Catching Fire is the second book in the Hunger Games trilogy. I would recommend these series to anyone. :D I got some other things for Christmas, but it's just clothes & stuff. heh So that's about it for now! Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment