Thursday, March 25, 2010

Chapter 488

When was the last time I talked about Naruto? haha These past couple of chapters have been ..eehhh. :P There was a little bit of SasuSaku (from Sakura's part anyway), but I couldn't even bother to make a post about it because in the end... Well, I ain't gonna lie. It just wasn't good. The story has not been doing well, imo. Keeps going back and forth. Kishimoto seems to just want to drag this out even more, and he's only good at giving us more unanswered questions. *sigh*

Anyway, it's been over a year since we got chapter 437. My favorite chapter. Hinata's confession to Naruto. Ever since then, we have not seen them approach each other or anything. It's like the confession didn't even happen. Now we have chapter 488. Guess what? Naruto and Hinata are actually around each other for the first time since that incident! Amazing, right? :D

Not.

After finally coming back to Konoha, Naruto's talking to all the rookies about Sasuke. The problem? He's not facing the entire group. In fact, his back is turned to Hinata. To me, it seems like he's avoiding and/or ignoring her.


Maybe I'm making a big deal out of nothing, but I really can't help my reaction. We waited over a year, and this is what we get? Did they already talk off panel? What is going on? And when Naruto is done talking, he just leaves! Disappointing.


What I did like about this chapter was that the rookies told Naruto off. They didn't agree with Naruto's decision about Sasuke. I'm glad they feel the same way as most of the readers. Also, when they were talking about Sasuke, there was a panel of Sakura looking down and sad about the whole thing. Hinata was glancing at her. I liked that part. I want them to talk!

I'm not even going to get my hopes up for something to happen next chapter. If there's actually anything with Naruto & Hinata, then heck yes, I'll be happy. But for now, it doesn't seem we'll be getting anything. Apparently Tsunade's awake, and I have a feeling that will be one of the focuses for 489. Mainly because Naruto really wanted to talk to her after his fight with Pain. Am I worried for NaruHina? No. I'm just impatient, and I feel like we've been waiting long enough for something from Naruto.

No comments:

Post a Comment