Saturday, June 12, 2010

In My Mailbox #15

In My Mailbox was created by Kristi at The Story Siren, inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

Twilight

Library:
Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 1 by Stephenie Meyer

Didn't really get anything this week, as you can see. Other than comics, I haven't been reading much lately. I've been pretty busy, so that's probably why I haven't been in a reading mood. The anime convention two week ago, my sister coming over from Japan this week, and in a few days my parents are taking us to Disney World for about a week. I've never been to Disney World. Hopefully it's fun! I think I would be way more excited if I were a kid; however, I'm glad I don't have to hang around my parents throughout the trip to do anything, you know? I can go wherever I want. ;)
Anyway, when we come back from this vacation, I'm definitely going to have to start looking for a job. I hope it doesn't take forever... lol And since I'll be away, probably won't have an IMM next week. I planned on making two other posts this week (about the convention & listing 25 things about me because I was tagged by Audrey), but like I said, I've been busy. I will work on those later! Hope you all have a great week. :)

5 comments:

  1. I've been curious about this one! I hope you like it. And I haven't been to Disney World, but I heard it was fun for any age haha. Have a good time! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've checked this out a few times at the local Bookstore but not sure if I would like it, I just put it back. Hope you enjoy this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great week: I saw you are reading the Vampire Academy series-- I love it! Happy Reading! Check out my IMMB if you want here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my boyfriend saw this in the bookshop and promptly started laughing hysterically. He doesn't really get my obsession with YA novels, nor Twilight (though I'm not as obsessed with that as I was 3 years ago). His loss I guess!

    I have an award for you on my blog! http://absolutelybooked.blogspot.com/2010/06/oh-my-blog-award-aka-embarrassing.html

    ReplyDelete