Saturday, June 26, 2010

In My Mailbox #16

In My Mailbox was created by Kristi at The Story Siren, inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

Amy & Roger's Blood Promise Going too Far
The Reckoning Bree

Library:
Blood Promise (Vampire Academy, #4) by Richelle Mead
The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer

Bought:
Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols
The Reckoning (Darkest Powers, #3) by Kelley Armstrong



Seems like I got some great books this week. Already read Amy & Roger's Epic Detour and loved it! :) I will probably read the library books next. But I am really excited to start The Reckoning and Going Too Far!
Also, I'm so behind in my posts! I have like 5 other entries I've been wanting to post. I don't know when I'll get around to doing them though because I have a lot of books I want to start reading. Sooo...looks like reading wins yet again. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Good selection this week: I love the Vampire Academy series. Amy and Roger was also a cute read. Happy Reading! Here is my IMMB if you want a peek: Blkosiner Book Blog

    ReplyDelete