Saturday, October 30, 2010

In My Mailbox #30

In My Mailbox was created by Kristi at The Story Siren, inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

Bought:
Evernight (Evernight, #1) by Claudia Gray
The Summoning (Darkest Powers, #1) by Kelley Armstrong

These are two of my favorite series. Now I finally own all the books that are already out for both. Yay! 'Course I bought them off eBay. That's the only place I knew of where I could get the hardcovers for cheap. ;p

Also, I received a bookmark from The Hob Blog, a Hunger Games fansite for adults, after they featured a fanart I suggested for their Fanmade Friday! :) You can see what I suggested here. (Email them an original work you created, or suggest something you found online, inspired by The Hunger Games, and they might feature it and send you a little something too!)

That's it for now. :)

9 comments:

  1. Great books this week! I've yet to read either, so I'm excited to see your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really should start on the series by Claudia Gray. I am the only person not to have read it!
    Here's what I got In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love The Summoning but never really got into the Evernight series. Congrats on HG bookmark. I love the artwork you submitted. I miss The Hunger Games!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read Kelly Armstrong book. Have fun reading it...Here is my IMM: http://t.co/lyoF5Sx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Evernight yay! This was a great read:) Still have to buy the sequel! Enjoy them both. Wish you a Happy Halloween:)
    How are you liking " Stolen" so far? I gave it a 3/5 stars review, I liked the novel!
    Here is my mailbox

    And don't forget to check out my giveaway... just click here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that bookmark!

    Happy reading!
    If you want to know what I got in my mailbox this week, check out my blog here-
    http://themodpodgebookshelf.blogspot.com
    Blessings,
    Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah! I still need to read both of those books. It's good to know they're your favourite series though, more motivation to read them. Have a great week :)

    Here's what I got in my mailbox this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great reads! I have Evernight but haven't read it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. have you heard of 'The Book Depository' website?
    They have really cheap new books in both HB and PB. You can buy text books, manga and comics there too!
    AND they have free world wide shipping!

    I buy most my books from them :)

    -Elzar

    ReplyDelete