Thursday, October 7, 2010

Life Meme

Found this meme through Audrey @ holes In My brain. If you want to do this meme, at the end of each phrase, just add different book titles you've read this year. I guess you should make sure it makes some kind of sense. XD

  • In high school I was: Gamer Girl (Mari Mancusi) Actually I was Anime Girl, but that's kinda close, right?
  • People might be surprised I'm: Sorta Like a Rock Star (Matthew Quick) LOL Joking!
  • I will never be: Far from You (Lisa Schroeder) haha I know, lame! But it fit.
  • My fantasy job is: The Body Finder (Kimberly Derting) *shrugs* Maybe those cold cases.
  • At the end of a long day I need: Heavy Liquid (Paul Pope) Oh yeah..rough day.
  • I hate it when: I.N.V.U. (Kim Kang Wong) That fit nicely, eh?
  • Wish I had: Dairy Queen (Catherine Gilbert Murdock) Mmm ice cream.
  • My family reunions are: Nevermore (Kelly Creagh) Okay, really, it just rarely rarely happens.
  • At a party you'd find me: Pretty Dead (Francesca Lia Block) Yeah, parties scare me.
  • I've never been to: Jellicoe Road (Melina Marchetta) Of course I would put that! ;)
  • A happy day includes: Harmonic Feedback (Tara Kelly) Would be great everyday.
  • Motto I live by: The Sky Is Everywhere (Jandy Nelson) Well...couldn't find anything else.
  • On my bucket list: Twenty Boy Summer (Sarah Ockler) Always good to try something new, yes?
  • In my next life I want to be: Graceling (Kristin Cashore) Yes! Some cool powers or whatever!

That was harder than I thought it'll be! Took me forever! And I joked around a lot with this, but hey, that's what I do. 8D

2 comments:

  1. LOL, cute meme! Btw, how're you liking The Broken Lake? I received The Pace this week, and really excited to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far, I'm a bit bored and still liking The Pace better. ^^; Hopefully there's some action soon.

    ReplyDelete