Thursday, January 13, 2011

Detour Postcards - Canada


After reading and loving Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson, some GoodReads friends and I were inspired to send each other postcards! Since we weren't able to go on road trips ourselves, we figured postcards would be the next best thing. A couple months ago, about eight of us (from 5 different countries) participated in sending each other postcards. Now, I'm showcasing the postcards I've received.

I know, I'm late! It's been almost 2 months since the first post. I just got lazy, and then completely forgot. I have a couple postcards left, so I will try to keep up with these posts from now on.



Canada postcard/stamp.

This postcard is from Tina in Canada. On the back of the postcard it says that it's a sunset in Northern Canada. Sunsets are great! Always so orangery. The picture makes Canada seem a lot less cold than I imagined. Thanks to Tina for the postcard! :)

That's it for North America! Next up will be Australia. Check out more Detour postcards here.

1 comment:

  1. Love this postcard it makes me want to go to Canada. Gorgeous sunset and Tina is there!

    ReplyDelete