Saturday, September 24, 2011

Trailer: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer

Have you guys seen the book trailer for The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin? It's...WOW. I love everything about it! I even have the song featured in the trailer on repeat right now. It's definitely the best book trailer I've seen. Really impressive. It's like a commercial for an awesome TV show or movie! If I hadn't already read an ARC, I would be dying to read this book after watching this trailer. It's just that good.

who is mara dyer?

Man. It makes me want to re-read the book! The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer will be released September 27, published by Simon & Schuster. I highly recommend it, so be sure to buy it when it comes out. It's really good! *goes back to watching trailer*

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree, this is such a powerful book trailer! I'm dying to read the book, but our library doesn't have it and I'm on a book buying ban. So jealous that you've read it!

    ReplyDelete