Friday, April 6, 2012

In My Mailbox #63

In My Mailbox was created by Kristi at The Story Siren, inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.


Book Tour:
A Straight Line to My Heart by Bill Condon [Thanks to Arlene!]
Pan's Whisper by Sue Lawson [Thanks to Flannery @ The Readventurer!]

Won:
Almost by Anne Eliot [Thanks to Joy @ Joyous Reads!]
Fated ARC by Alyson Noel [Thanks to St. Martin's Press & GoodReads!]

Requested (through Shelf Awareness):
A Confusion of Princes ARC by Garth Nix [Thanks to HarperCollins!]
Masque of the Red Death ARC by Bethany Griffin
Unraveling ARC by Elizabeth Norris

It has been nearly two months since I last did an IMM! :o It's also been pretty quiet on my blog since February, but I finally posted new reviews in the past two days. Phew! And at least I got some great books to read. :) Well, don't believe there's anything else I have to say except that if you're an Aussie YA fan, you might want to check this out...

The author of Friendship on Fire is giving away TWO ebook copies of her novel on my blog! Giveaway is international and ends April 9. Go here to enter and read the interview. Thanks!

11 comments:

  1. You've got some great books in your mailbox Alexa! Especially the Aussie ones, I think a need to go on an Aussie book binge soon! I also got Unraveling too, can't wait to get started! Hope you enjoy it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was very excited I got 3 Aussie books. :) Hope you enjoy Unraveling!

      Delete
  2. I'm so jealous of Masque of Red Death! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-29.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO excited to read A Confusion of Princes. I hope you like Pan's Whisper--so far, most of the Bookers have loved it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have a nice haul for this week!

    Happy reading,
    Dani
    http://paulettespapers.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Unraveling! Give me, give me!!

    Happy Reading!

    Patricia // Maybe check out my IMM, too?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great mailbox - they all look so great! :) I have just found you through post crossing - I'm a member with a book blog too (my username on there is SOOTP). Hope to send you something sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! First time a book blogger on Postcrossing has stumbled upon my blog. :) Hope you enjoy Postcrossing! And it'll be crazy and cool if you ended up getting my address. :D

      Delete
  7. Hooray for Aussie YA books! I loved A Straight Line to My Heart, I hope you do too! I still need to read Pan's Whisper and I recently won a copy of Friendship on Fire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay Aussie! I finished reading Straight Line and Pan's Whisper and enjoyed them both, especially PW! Hope you like it too. :)

      Delete