Friday, April 20, 2012

In My Mailbox #64

In My Mailbox was created by Kristi at The Story Siren, inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.


Library:
Beatle Meets Destiny by Gabrielle Williams

Tour:
Queen of the Night by Leanne Hall [Thanks to Crystal @ WinterHaven Books!]

Won:
Dear Bully: 70 Authors Tell Their Stories ARC [Thanks to whatchYAreading?]
The Golden Lily ARC by Richelle Mead [Thanks to Razorbill!]
Monument 14 ARC by Emmy Laybourne [Thanks to Feiwel & Friends!]

Really excited to have gotten more Aussie books this week: Beatle Meets Destiny and Queen of the Night, which is the sequel to This is Shyness. Already started on those and can't wait to finish them. :) Now, the book that really made my week even better was The Golden Lily! Already read and LOVED it! I'm working on a review now and hoping to get it done soon. If you enjoyed Bloodlines (and Adrian!!), then I have a feeling you're going to love TGL! Seriously, I wish I had the third book right now. I cannot stop thinking about it! Squee!

Okay, that's enough fangirling from me. Need to save it for my review. ;D lol Have a great week!

12 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get The Golden Lily even though I haven't read Bloodlines yet! Still working on the VA Series! I hope you enjoy everything. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-31.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving the Bloodlines series more than VA! Hope you like it too once you get to it. :D

      Delete
  2. Nice haul, Alexa! Monument #14 looks amazing! I'm interested in This Is Shyness and Queen of the Night. I keep hearing mixed things about This is Shyness Though, hmm... Of course you know I'm beyond giddy over The Golden Lily!!

    Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, This is Shyness is very strange. lol I didn't understand some things, but I just went with it. :)

      Delete
  3. Wow great mailbox, I'm hoping I will be getting Momentum 14 for the fierce reads tour. I still need to read Bloodlines as well

    Happy reading
    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-53.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome. :) I hope you get to read Bloodlines sometime!

      Delete
  4. I love the cover of Monumnet 14. I haven't heard of that one yet, but I'm going to go check it out now. My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I haven't heard of these Aussie books -- thanks for sharing! *adds to TBR list*
    http://www.yabookscentral.com/community/community-videos/97mg-buehrlen/video/113-yabc-mailbox-april-2012

    ReplyDelete
  6. Monument 14 has been on my tbr list, interested in reading it!

    Our IMM is at Book Sake. –Jessica

    ReplyDelete