Friday, August 31, 2012

Sydney/Adrian Scene from The Golden Lily

I'm a huge Sydney Sage and Adrian Ivashkov fan! They are from the Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead. I love that series, and I love the Sydney/Adrian pairing! The Bloodlines page on Facebook has issued a challenge for fans! You can listen to the message from the actors who will be playing Sydney and Adrian in the upcoming Indigo Spell teaser trailers:


Basically once the Bloodlines page reaches 40,000 likes, they will film a Sydney/Adrian scene from The Golden Lily! How awesome is that? I'm so excited! I am obsessed with Sydrian, and I desperately want to see a scene filmed! If you have Facebook and love Vampire Academy and Bloodlines, then please like the Bloodlines page. Thanks! :)

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love the Australian publisher for making these trailers! Can Australia get anymore awesome? :D

      Delete
  2. Haven't read the book series, but wow, that's a really great idea!!

    ReplyDelete