Saturday, May 25, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #1

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews!


Bought:
Apollyon (Covenant, #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Collector by Victoria Scott
Down London Road (On Dublin Street, #2) by Samantha Young
Hopeless by Colleen Hoover

For Review:
Alienated ARC by Melissa Landers [Thanks to Disney/Hyperion!]
Battling Boy by Paul Pope [Thanks to First Second & Netgalley!]
Naturals (The Lost Souls, #2) by Tiffany Truitt [Thanks to Entangled Teen & Goodreads!]
No Angels by Eli Hinze [Thanks to Eli & Goodreads!]
Relic ARC by Heather Terrell [Thanks to Soho Teen & Goodreads!]
The Submissive by Tara Sue Me [Thanks to Penguin & Goodreads!]
These Broken Stars ARC by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner [Thanks to Disney/Hyperion!]

Won:
Exposure by Iris Blaire [Thanks to Iris!]
Lengths by Steph Campbell & Liz Reinhardt [Thanks to Waves of Fiction!]
Never Too Far (Fallen Too Far, #2) by Abbi Glines [Thanks to Waves of Fiction!]
Silvermay by James Moloney [Thanks to Mia K. Rose!]
Undeclared by Jen Frederick [Thanks to Jen & Free Book Friday!]
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand [Thanks to Epic Reads!]

A.J. here! I think Brie's been busy and then she lost her phone, so that's why she's been quiet for the past couple of weeks now. Hopefully she'll come back soon. By the way, yesterday was her birthday! Happy birthday, girl! :D

Okay, this definitely isn't the first book haul post for this blog, but it's the first Stalking the Shelves post. Yay! It features a whole month's worth of books I received. So many books I'm excited to read, but I don't even know where to start... o_o;;

One last thing, the ARC giveaway is still ongoing! It ends in less than a week though. Go HERE to enter! (Open to US.)

8 comments:

  1. These Broken Stars looks good. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many choices, I wouldn't know where to start. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to get to "The Collector" and "The Submissive". Have fun!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO many books! That's awesome. I've read the Collector, and that's a fun book. Dante is a fun narrator. I hope you enjoy all your goodies. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Silvermay and Naturals look awesome. You sure got a lot of great books here. Enjoy!

    My Mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopeless is on my tbr. I hope you enjoy it.

    kaylasreadsandreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am honestly dying to read Alienated by Melissa Landers. I honestly could not believe the release date. I cant wait until February.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Haul! Alienated and Relic especially look good. New Follower!
    Here are my newest additions from last week

    ReplyDelete