Sunday, February 23, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #10

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews!


Bought:
Be With Me (Wait for You, #2) by J. Lynn
Fading by E.K. Blair
Fighting For Irish (Fighting for Love, #3) by Gina L. Maxwell
Inevitable (The Yara Silva Trilogy, #3)  by Lani Woodland
Making Faces by Amy Harmon
Staking His Claim (Line of Duty, #5) by Tessa Bailey
Transcendence by Shay Savage

Review:
Second Chance Boyfriend (One Week Girlfriend Quartet, #2) by Monica Murphy [Thanks Random House & LibraryThing!]
Song of the Fireflies by J.A. Redmerski [Thanks Forever Romance & Goodreads!]

Won:
Bitter Spirits by Jenn Bennett [Thanks Penguin!]
Christmas With Her Ex by Fiona McArthur [Thanks Fiona!]
Full Measures by Rebecca Yarros [Thanks Vegas Mom on the Run!]
Hard As It Gets by Laura Kaye [Thanks Jen Bush!]
Heart Like an Ocean by Christine Steendam [Thanks Christine!]
Interview with a Master by Jason Luke
Shadows of Asphodel by Karen Kincy [Thanks Karen!]
Tin Star ARC by Cecil Castellucci [Thanks Macmillan!]
What's Left of Me by Amanda Maxlyn [Thanks Amanda!]

Lots of ebooks and adult/new adult books this month! I really liked Transcendence and Second Chance Boyfriend, and I'm excited to read Inevitable (been waiting so long for this!) and Be With Me. I feel like I'm reading a lot more than I did this time last year, which makes me happy. I hope I'm able to keep this up. :)

By the way, I have a giveaway for ARCs of The Winner's Curse and The Interrogation of Ashala Wolf open to US residents. You can find the reviews and giveaway HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment