- Aiden St. Delphi (Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentrout) - I loved him since the very beginning. He always tries to do the right thing & I appreciate how far he's willing to go to keep Alex safe.
- Adrian Ivashkov (Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead) - Honestly, I didn't like him in Vampire Academy. He's so much better in this series. I adore his sense of humor & how he's changed since being with Sydney.
- Curran Lennart (Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews) - I knew I was going to love him before I even started the series. His banter with Kate is the best & their relationship seems so realistic.
- Derek Souza (Darkest Powers trilogy by Kelley Armstrong) - It was refreshing to have a love interest who was book smart & not the best-looking guy. I love his awkwardness & how protective he is of Chloe.
- Jericho Barrons (Fever series by Karen Marie Moning) - I was intrigued by him from the moment he appeared. He's a badass asshole, and the way he acts with Mac later on makes him worthy in my eyes.
- Jonah Griggs (Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta) - He didn't come off as the nicest person at first, but he definitely redeems himself. He's vulnerable & cares deeply for his loved ones, especially Taylor.
- Malachi Sokol (Guards of the Shadowlands series by Sarah Fine) - I fell for him as soon as he was introduced. He's honorable & such a good person. I absolutely love how sweet & patient he is with Lela.
- Raffe/Raphael (Penryn & the End of Days series by Susan Ee) - It was so easy to crush on him. He's serious & mysterious but full of sarcasm & humor. I love how obvious it is that he has feelings for Penryn.
I'm having trouble coming up with two more. I mean, there's tons of awesome characters to choose from that I can't decide! lol Can I just have them all? :p