Sunday, May 25, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #13

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews!


Bought:
All Lined Up by Cora Carmack
Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan
Breakable (Contours of the Heart, #2) by Tammara Webber
Collaboration by Michelle Lynn & Nevaeh Lee
Freeing (Fading, #2) by E.K. Blair
Reasonable Doubt, Vol. 2 by Whitney Gracia Williams
Rock Star by Roslyn Hardy Holcomb
Tempting the Bodyguard (Gamble Brothers, #3) by J. Lynn

Gift:
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green [Thanks to Brie!]

Won:
The Broken by Shelley Coriell
Donners of the Dead by Karina Halle
The Program by Suzanne Young
The Treatment (The Program, #2) by Suzanne Young
Say What You Will ARC by by Cammie McGovern
You Make Me by Erin McCarthy

The books I got this past month. I haven't gotten much reading done and probably won't get much reading done for the time being, which makes me a bit sad. But I gotta do what I gotta do. Anyway, happy birthday to my co-blogger and BFF Brie! Her birthday was yesterday. Hope your day was awesome, girl! :)

1 comment:

  1. Great haul, Alexa! I hope you'll enjoy. Also, Happy Birthday, Brie! <3

    ReplyDelete