Saturday, August 28, 2010

In My Mailbox #23

In My Mailbox was created by Kristi at The Story Siren, inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.


Bought:
Checkmate (Noughts & Crosses, #3) by Malorie Blackman
Mockingjay (Hunger Games, #3) by Suzanne Collins

Who didn't get Mockingjay this week? Of course, I read it as soon as I bought it. Completely different from how I imagined. I went through a lot of emotions while reading. And I just loved that! I'm really sad it's over, and now I'm actually excited for a movie. I know, I shouldn't get my hopes up because they could or will probably ruin it, but I can't help it. I need more! Peeta *sigh* (Edit: Wait, read these tweets here and here. That's good to know!)

Now about the other book. Checkmate is the third book in the Noughts & Crosses series. There are 4 books in total, but I heard on Malorie Blackman's Facebook that there may be a chance she'll write another! This is what she said: "...an idea for another one has planted itself in my head and is beginning to grow..." Hopefully it sticks with her. I just love this series. :)

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy the books you got. Hope you had a wonderful weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, got Mockingjay too. I haven't read any Malorie Blackman books yet, but they should be interesting. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete