Thursday, March 4, 2010

BBA

My internet connection is sucking today. Or is it just Blogger? Anyway, I have something to mention today:



I received this Beautiful Blogger Award from Sara at Along For the Ride. Thank you! :3

Here are the rules:
  1. Thank and link to the person that gave you the award.
  2. Pass this award onto 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic.
  3. Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won.
  4. State 7 things about yourself.
Seven things about me:
  • Use to read all the time when I was kid, stopped almost completely in high school, and then started reading again in late 2008. (It was Twilight, okay? I admit it.)
  • I love it when I receive a postcard in the mail!
  • I also collect old coins and coins from different countries.
  • At this very second, I'm listening to Golden Star by My Brightest Diamond.
  • I'm addicted to GoodReads and Postcrossing.
  • I don't enjoy being cold! I only like warm weather.
  • I know I didn't do rules 2 and 3 for this award. But if you want it, just ask me! 8D

Whew... That was hard. lol I couldn't think of anything interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment