Tuesday, April 6, 2010

DE-561687 and NL-319830




The front of the postcard & the stamps.

I received a postcard from Germany. (DE-561687) It's the 26th official postcard I've received from the Germany & the 209th official postcard I received through Postcrossing. The postcard traveled 7 days and 4,365 miles. The stamp with the strawberries actually smells like strawberries! :D




The front of the postcard & the stamp.
(I used the same stamp scan from a previous postcard. heh)

I also received a postcard from the Netherlands. (NL-319830) It's the 20th official postcard I've received from the Netherlands & the 210th official postcard I received through Postcrossing. The postcard traveled 7 days and 4,248 miles. I don't know what the flower is called, but maybe it's an articoke flower? Those green plants kinda look like 'em to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment