Saturday, September 18, 2010

In My Mailbox #25

In My Mailbox was created by Kristi at The Story Siren, inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.


Library:

Gregor the Overlander (Underland Chronicles, #1) by Suzanne Collins
Poison Study (Study, #1) by Maria V. Snyder

Bought:

The Broken Lake (The Pace, #2) by Shelena Shorts
I.N.V.U., Vol. 5 by Kim Kang Won
Nevermore (Nevermore, #1) by Kelly Creagh

Won / Gift:

The Body Finder (Body Finder, #1) by Kimberly Derting + swag
We Were There, Vol. 1 by Yuki Obata

I loved The Body Finder! Thanks to Kimberly Derting for the book & swag and Jeremy at Novel Thoughts for hosting the giveaway. And thanks to Arlene from GoodReads for the manga We Were There. :)

From the library, I decided to get Gregor the Overlander. I was in the mood for more Suzanne Collins. I also got Poison Study. I've heard so much good things about it, and I've been wanting to read it for months now.

The Broken Lake is the second book in 'The Pace' series. I enjoyed the first book, so hopefully the second one is just as good. Also bought volume 5 of I.N.V.U. It's a manwha I've been following for years, and this volume was finally released last year. As for Nevermore, I read the ARC a few months ago and loved it! So I needed to buy my own copy. I seriously cannot wait for the next book! :D

6 comments:

  1. Great books this week! I thought Nevermore was one of the best books I have read this year. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff this week! I want Nevermore and The Body Finder...and that swag! I have a copy of We Were There -- it's among my favourite shoujo manga. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books! I really enjoyed Nevermore :) The Body Finder looks interesting too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nevermore sounds good to me - I'll have to do some research on that one :)

    Have fun reading!

    Greetings from Austria :)
    Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poison Study is great! We Were There has a great cover. I've never heard of it.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete