Saturday, August 31, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #4

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews!


Bought:
The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden by Jessica Sorensen
Letters to Nowhere by Julie Cross
Magic Rises (Kate Daniels, #6) by Ilona Andrews

Review:
Breaking Nova eARC by Jessica Sorensen [Thanks to Forever & Netgalley!]

Won:
The Beginning of Everything ARC by Robyn Schneider [Thanks to HarperTeen!]
The Burning Sky ARC by Sherry Thomas [Thanks to HarperTeen!]
The Liberator (Dante Walker, #2) eARC by Victoria Scott [Thanks to EntangledTeen!]
Not a Drop to Drink ARC by Mindy McGinnis [Thanks to HarperTeen!]
Origin (Lux, #4) eARC by Jennifer L. Armentrout [Thanks to EntangledTeen!]
SEAL of Honor by Tonya Burrows [Thanks to Entangled Publishing!]

This is my book haul for the past month! Some of these books sound REALLY good. I can't wait to start back up with the Kate Daniels series. I've missed the characters so much. I'm looking forward to continuing the Lux series as well. Jennifer L. Armentrout is one of my favorite authors! Julie Cross's Letters to Nowhere sounds really interesting (fyi: she's the same author who wrote the YA series Tempest).

That's all I have to say for this haul. I want to leave off by pointing out that I have a YA ARC giveaway currently underway. It's open to US residents and ends Sept. 8! Enter HERE. :)

6 comments:

  1. Awesome haul! So jealous! I can't wait to read The Liberator! Old GFC follower.
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul of books. Old follower via bloglovin. You got some really good and fantastic books in that haul. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous, I got declined for Breaking Nova. I hope it's as good as it sounds! Enjoy the weekend :)

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite a pile of books last month, Alexa. I didn't know Julie Cross's new one is out. Looking forward to your review on that one.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot read all post this blog. But i like everyone review that i read. I need assignment writing help for huge homework.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for writing this blog. It is very interesting to read and at the same time it is quite helpful. In order to get best help with dissertations in UK, hire our professional writing services now.
    https://www.makemepass.org/dissertation-help/

    ReplyDelete