Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get My Hands On

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish! Today's topic is top 10 sequels I can't wait to get my hands on! The list below is in no particular order.

  • World After by Susan Ee - I'm sure everyone is dying for this sequel. Thankfully it's FINALLY coming out this month! I hope it's just as good as Angelfall.
  • Until You by Penelope Douglas - Not quite a sequel, but hey, it's still the next book in the Fall Away series. I need to read Jared's POV!
  • Haze by Paula Weston - Sequel to the badass Shadows. I'm not surprised I loved the first book, so I can't wait to read what happens next.
  • Second Chance Boyfriend by Monica Murphy - Loved the first book. It was hot and emotional. This book actually comes out today! Yay!
  • Be with Me by J. Lynn - Wait for You got me out of a huge reading slump, and I love JLA. Looking forward to this one!

  • Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout - The fifth and final book in the amazing Covenant series...! *sniff* It's already out, and I'm waiting for it to arrive!
  • Oblivion by Kelly Creagh - Actually not the final cover up there, but good enough. I need this book! I hope the ending is epic and has closure because I've been waiting forever! 
  • Magic Breaks by Ilona Andrews - I haven't read books 5 and 6, but I just want to have the entire series in my life. Can't wait to get to this book!
  • The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead - It's actually the fourth book in the Bloodlines series. It comes out this month! Hopefully more hot Sydrian moments.
  • Burned by Karen Marie Moning - I think the author dropped the Dani trilogy and stuck with calling these Dani books Fever books. As long as there's more Dani...and Ryodan.

8 comments:

  1. So excited for Be with Me! Jaseee <3
    And omg Sentinel is amazing. Just finished it a couple days ago and loved it so much.
    Great list :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! Glad to hear that you loved Sentinel! I have high expectations! X3

      Delete
  2. I cannot wait for World After! I hope it is as good as Angelfall if not better, i think we all have high hopes! Great list, may have to check a couple of the others out :)

    Sanna @ Fanciful Fictions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen some great ratings for it, so it sounds like it will be just as good! Can't wait!

      Delete
  3. My copy of Sentinel is supposed to arrive today. What's with that Amazon, as I angrily shake my fist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ordered my copy from Amazon too, and it should arrive by Thursday. I'm so impatient! ;p

      Delete
  4. You have a lot of books I haven't read on your list! I am very much intrigued.

    Happy Reading!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  5. I preordered World After even though I haven't read Angelfall, because everyone says it is THAT good. Great picks :)

    Here's my TTT

    If you have time, visit my giveaway: Goodreads Challenge Giveaway

    ReplyDelete