Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Top Ten 2014 Releases I'm Dying To Read

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish! Today's topic is top ten 2014 novels I'm dying to read! There are many I desperately want to read, but for this list, I'm only going to mention books that already have titles AND covers. Hey, I like visuals. :)

  • Of Metal and Wishes by Sarah Fine - This book doesn't come out till August. It's by one of my favorite authors, and it sounds creepy and awesome!
  • Burned by Karen Marie Moning - This is the most addicting series I've ever read. I need this book in my life ASAP! More Dani/Ryodan!
  • White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout - New series from JLA! Sounds like it might have a love-triangle, but I'll deal as long as it's HOT.
  • Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins - I actually don't know if this will be out in 2014, but I'm crossing my fingers! Feels like I've been waiting for this forever.
  • Fire and Flood by Victoria Scott - This one just sounds so freaking good! I need to get my hands on it and learn more about this Guy person!

  • Haze by Paula Weston - I'm not quite sure when this will be out next year, but I'm so looking forward to reading it since I loved book one.
  • Be With Me by J. Lynn - If I get in a reading slump next year, I'm hoping this will be the book to get me out of it. I can't wait to read about this couple.
  • Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover - Although I own almost all of this author's novels, I have yet to read any. But I have a good feeling about them, including this one!
  • Silver Shadows - Book 5 in one of my favorite series. Book 4 just came out last month, but I already can't wait to get my hands on this one.
  • Blood Queen by Rhiannon Hart - The last book ended with a HOLY SH*T cliffhanger, and I can't wait to read how it all ends!

2 comments:

  1. Fire and Flood made my list too! I can't wait to finally get to it!

    Here's My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I'm feeling very ashamed that I forgot Maybe, Someday on my list. Ooops! Great books :)

    Here's my TTT.

    ReplyDelete