Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Top Ten Popular Authors I've Never Read

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish! Today's topic is top ten popular authors I've never read.


  • Jay Crownover - I keep seeing her Marked Men series everywhere, and it sounds good! I recently ordered book one Rule. Not sure when I'll receive it, but I can't wait.
  • Jeaniene Frost - I've heard great things about her Night Huntress series, and I would like to read them one day. However, I'm so excited for her NA book The Beautiful Ashes that I pre-ordered it a few weeks ago!
  • Karina Halle - I'm intrigued by all her books, especially the Artists Trilogy. I have the Sins & Needles paperback pre-ordered & I wish it were August already!
  • Colleen Hoover - I know, it's shocking that I haven't read any of her books yet, even though I own them all. I do hope I enjoy them as much as everyone else!
  • Katie McGarry - Her Pushing the Limits series sounds very good! I own the first and third books and definitely have to find time to read them.



  • Marissa Meyer - I really need to get my hands on her books because my co-blogger loves the Lunar Chronicles & I'm always hearing wonderful things about it!
  • Veronica Rossi - I've had my eye on her Under the Never Sky trilogy, which I've heard great things about, for awhile. I own the first book & hopefully I'll get to it soon!
  • Rainbow Rowell - I'm constantly hearing high praise for all her novels, and I can't believe I haven't read any of them yet! I'm not even sure which one to start first.
  • Tammara Webber - I've had her popular new adult novel Easy on my shelf for awhile now, and I definitely want to read it this year so that I can read Breakable too!
  • Samantha Young - I own the first two books in her On Dublin Street series, and I'm surprised I still haven't read them! I'm hoping to get to them soon.

7 comments:

  1. If I had done a honorable mention at the bottom of my post, Colleen Hoover totally would have made it. As it is, you and I share three of the same authors. Rainbow Rowell, Marissa Meyer & Veronica Rossi.You need to read Katie McGarry's series. Oh man, the first book is still my favorite and I think you'd enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a feeling will too! I love contemporary romance whether it's YA or NA. :D

      Delete
  2. OMG Alexa!!!!!! You need to read Slammed by Colleen Hoover! And anything by Rainbow Rowell! She's pretty Talented.
    Bethzaida @ Bookittyblog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely read at least one of Colleen Hoover's books this year! Might be Slammed just because I've had it the longest. :)

      Delete
  3. Dude. Colleen Hoover. What are you waiting for?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I don't know! I got behind on reading last year, so this year I'm trying to catch up. ;)

      Delete
  4. Katie McGarry is the only author on your list I have read a book by. I loved PTL. I have DYT, and need to read it this year.

    I hear that so many of the ones you listed are good authors, though.

    ReplyDelete