Monday, November 16, 2009

Little Big Planet

I don't play much video games. The only ones that I play from time to time are Bejeweled 2 and Amplitude because those are easy. :D And even though I've only played it a few times, I do like the PS3 game Little Big Planet. It's a cute game. :3 On the online game play, players can create their own levels that others can play. The reason I'm bringing it up is because someone created a level for NaruHina! :D heh I took some pictures with the help of my sister:

The little character you see is my sackgirl. I tried to make her look like Hinata. lol Since I haven't played more levels, I haven't been able to find the right hair for her (that's why she has on her hood like Shino). Xp So if you have a copy of Little Big Planet & you want to play this level, then you can find it by typing 'Hinata' in the Search Text on the online game play. The level is "Naruto mission: Save Hinata" by STROHAMMER. ;3

No comments:

Post a Comment