Sunday, November 15, 2009

Random Sunday

I recently started following a Japanese blog, さくらのアトリエ, because the blogger talks about Naruto (and I'm pretty sure she likes Hinata). :D Like I've said before, I can't read Japanese, so I use Google Translator to get an idea of what she says. hehe I left short, simple comments in English to some of her entries, and she even replied! In Japanese, of course. XD I wonder if there's a way to link her blog on my blog's main page... I'll figure it out. ;) So far Blogger is a whole lot easier to figure out than LiveJournal. The only thing I don't like is that I can't make posts on a PS3! :p

Postcards Exchange
“send a postcard and receive a postcard back
from a random person somewhere in the world!”

Tomorrow I'll be sending out postcards to Japan, Finland, and the USA. All through Postcrossing. :3 Also tomorrow is my sister's birthday! :D I bought her volume 2 of Happy Happy Clover by Sayuri Tatsuyama. It's a really cute series! I can't wait to read it to her. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment