Sunday, February 14, 2010

In My Mailbox #1

In My Mailbox was created by Kristi at The Story Siren, inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

Captivate Looking for Alibrandi
The Mark The Pace

Bought:
The Pace (The Pace series, #1) by Shelena Shorts

Library Checkouts:
Captivate by Carrie Jones
Looking for Alibrandi by Melina Marchetta
The Mark by Jen Nadol

I've already finished them, and out of this group, I liked The Pace the most. And it was interesting reading Marchetta's first book Looking for Alibrandi. She's one of my favorite authors. Today I even ordered one of her books (Finnikin of the Rock), which was recently released in the USA, so I can't wait to receive/read it! Also, I can't wait for this coming Tuesday. Tuesday because both the library & the post office will be closed this Monday for a holiday. I need to pick up a book from the library, and I might be receiving a book in the mail. :)

2 comments:

  1. Captive and Marked appeal to me. I hope that you enjoy them. Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice. i do want to read the mark at some point.

    Want to enter my Book Lover's Basket Giveaway??

    http://shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com/2010/02/book-lovers-prize-basket-international.html

    ReplyDelete