Saturday, February 20, 2010

In My Mailbox #2

I seriously gotta remember to scan the postcards I've been receiving. Need to have a variety in my posts. XD Anyway...

In My Mailbox was created by Kristi at The Story Siren, inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

An Abundance of Katherines Blade Of The Immortal: Legend Of The Sword Demon Chasing Brooklyn Fallen
Fat Cat Hearts at Stake The Maze Runner Uglies

Bought:
Blade Of The Immortal: Legend Of The Sword Demon by Junichi Ohsako & Hiroaki Samura

Library Checkouts:
An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
Chasing Brooklyn by Lisa Schroeder
Fallen (Fallen series, #1) by Lauren Kate
Fat Cat by Robin Brande
Hearts at Stake (The Drake Chronicles, #1) by Alyxandra Harvey
The Maze Runner (Maze Runner series, #1) by James Dashner
Uglies (Uglies series, #1) by Scott Westerfeld

So I've checked out a bunch from the library this week. Already read An Abundance of Katherines, which was funny, and Fallen, which I liked more than I thought I would (so I'm looking forward to reading the sequel). Currently reading Hearts at Stake, and I'm really enjoying it. :D Been wanting to read The Maze Runner and Uglies series for awhile now, so I decided to check those out before someone else beat me to it.
And...looks like I'll have less books in my next In My Mailbox post. lol I've requested a few other books from the library, but I'm not sure when I'll get those, since the release dates for most is March. ;p Well, that's about it! (I know. I can never figure out a good way to end my posts.)

8 comments:

  1. You have Fallen! I really need to (want to ) read that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sheila: I enjoyed Fallen, and I hope you do too, whenever you read it. :D Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great books this week. I liked Hearts at Stake a lot. I hope you enjoy all your new books. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books you got this week. Uglies is a really good book. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa you got some great books this week! An Abundance of Katherines is really good. I have the Maze Runner too, but I haven't started it yet, I can't wait to get started on it! Happy reading :)
    Btw I'm really liking your blog, I'm now a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fallen was superb, loved it. Can't wait for Sequel. Hearts at Stake was good. And I've heard many good things of The Maze Runner. So enjoy your stack of books and Happy Reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hearts at Stake is pretty good. Chasing Brooklyn is supposed to be amazing! Anyway, hope you enjoy these! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have Hearts at Stake, haven't read it yet. I want to read Fallen. Enjoy your books. Here's Mine.

    ReplyDelete