Sunday, April 18, 2010

In My Mailbox #10

In My Mailbox was created by Kristi at The Story Siren, inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

Knife Edge The Queen of Attolia The King of Attolia

Library:
Knife Edge (Noughts & Crosses, #2) by Malorie Blackman
The Queen of Attolia (The Queen's Thief, #2) by Megan Whalen Turner
The King of Attolia (The Queen's Thief, #3) by Megan Whalen Turner

Noughts & Crosses was an extremely sad book (just thinking about it makes me want to cry), but I loved it! So I had to get the next book in the series, Knife Edge. I also got the second and third books in The Queen's Thief series because I did enjoy the first book. I keep hearing that those two are even better than the first one, so I can't wait to get started. :)

1 comment:

  1. Haven't heard of any of these, but the last one looks interesting :) happy reading!

    ReplyDelete