Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Golden Lily - Sydney/Adrian Scene Filmed!

If you remember my Sydney/Adrian Scene from The Golden Lily post, you know how excited I've been and how long I've been waiting for this moment! The filmed Golden Lily scene chosen by the fans has finally been released! I won't say which scene it is, but you'll know as soon as you watch the video. If you haven't read The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead yet, I highly recommend you keep away from this video. It contains huge spoilers!


I loved this! *dies from Sydrian overload* Another thing I should mention, there will be another video featuring another Golden Lily scene coming soon! Squee! I cannot wait! I'll give you a hint: BLACKOUT. All thanks to Team Bloodlines at Penguin Teen Australia for doing this for the fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment