Saturday, November 24, 2012

In My Mailbox #72

In My Mailbox was created by Kristi at The Story Siren, inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.


Bought:
Library:
For Review:

I'm now the happy owner of an iPad! Yay! I can read ebooks! And I actually want to request books from Netgalley and Edelweiss now, which I've done... Requested The Sea of Tranquility and Walking Disaster. I finished TSoT the same day I requested it (so good!), so expect a review soonish. I didn't plan on reading WD, but it was there, ready for me to download so I went for it. Hoping to get a review for that done before the end of the year.

Bunch of books I ordered back in September finally arrived. Another yay! I'm surprised I haven't started Days of Blood & Starlight. I'm a bit nervous. Hopefully I'll get the courage to read it soon. My review for Iced can be found HERE, and another book I received and already reviewed is Bound to Moonlight, which can be read HERE.

That's about all I have to say for this month's book haul. I'm off to get more reading done. Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. A lot of people have Iced and I'm wicked excited about it I really want to check it out!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved Days of Blood and Starlight! Happy reading! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. DoBaS is phenomenal! I've also heard so much about The Sea of Tranquility and Iced, so I hope you enjoy those! :D (Not to mention Onyx and Sanctum are amazing!) Happy Reading!(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, Walking Disaster! I just read Beautiful Disaster, and enjoyed it. There were some things that frustrated me about it, but I do want to read Walking Disaster because I was to see what was going on inside Travis's head. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete