Saturday, July 10, 2010

In My Mailbox #17

In My Mailbox was created by Kristi at The Story Siren, inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

The Book Thief Harmonic Feedback Leaving Paradise

Bought:
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
Harmonic Feedback by Tara Kelly
Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles

I bought The Book Thief because it was about $5 on Amazon, and I needed about $3 to get free shipping. However! I wouldn't have even considered buying it if I didn't already plan on reading it one day. I keep hearing it's a really good book! :) I can't say when I will start it, but at least I can go at my own pace, since I don't have to check it out from the library. ;)
As for the other books, I already read Leaving Paradise, but I thought it was about time I bought my own copy. It was the first Simone Elkeles book I read, and so far, it's still my favorite by her. :D Harmonic Feedback is a book I've had on my wishlist for awhile. I've been reading good reviews for it, and it sounds very interesting, like something I would like. I hope it's good! :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome books this week! I've heard great things about all of them. Hmm your favorite Simone Elkeless book? I've only read Perfect Chemistry by her and loved it! I'll have to try this one out. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have The Book Thief! And I really want Leaving Paradise. Here is my IMM! Enjoy your books!

    The Unread Reader

    ReplyDelete